Venustheme developed the back-end control tools that allow you to Drag and Drop any Content such as Text, HTML, Video Image as layer to play on each slider.
Venusthemes includes the fantastic Megamenu in an additional module called Ves MegaMenu.The Megamenu module comes with a custom admin interface through which you can create powerfull Menu. No coding is required. Follow these steps to create a module:
*Tip: If you want to show border top color menu Item, you can add some class in menu item config of megamenu:
go to admin > VenusTheme > Ves Megamenu > Manage Menu Items
Use Widget to inset into your megamenu.
Click Create Widget to create new widget.
Widget Types: select widget types you want to create. A lot of choice for you.
- Categories list
- Products category
- Products list
- Static block
- Video code
- Last Venus Blog
Widget Name: set widget name
Fill all information you want,then click Save to create new widget.
Live MegaMenu Editor
It is powerful and easy tool of pavotheme to create specialty and flexibility megamenu without coding.
Create new sub Menu
Click titile menu you want to add submenu, popup Sub Menu Setting will be appeared.
- Create Submenu: choose yes to enable submenu.
- Width of Submenu Wrapper: set width of submenu (pixels)
- Add Row: click to add new row of submenu
- Remove Active Row: click to remove active row
- Add Column: click to add new column in row
Create new columns and insert Widget
when you click on new column (1) , popup "Column Setting" (3) and "Widget Setting" (2) will be displayed
Widget Setting (2): select widget that was created by Manager Widget then click Insert to insert widget in column
Column Setting (3):
- Addition Class: set class name of column
- Column Width: select width of column with values from 1->12. that mean one row can add maximum 12 columns
- Remove Active Column: click to remove column you choose
After configure all setting you can click button:
- Add Widget (1): click to open popup create new Widget
- Preview On Live Site(2): click to preview megamenu in popup of your site
- Reset Mega Menu Configuration(3): click to reset configuration
- Save(4): click to save new megamenu